The multi-layered boards arranged vertically and horizontally are used as the base material, and the high-quality precious wood is selected as the surface layer board, which is coated with resin glue and then made by high temperature and high pressure in a hot press.
Its characteristics are not easy to deform and crack, the coefficient of dry shrinkage is extremely small, it has a good ability to adjust the indoor temperature and humidity, and the surface layer can show the natural texture of wood.
Advantages of multilayer solid wood flooring?
1. Multi-layer solid wood flooring not only has the natural texture of solid wood flooring, but also overcomes the shortcomings of natural solid wood flooring, which is easy to shrink and deform, and also has the characteristics of strengthened floor corrosion resistance;
2. The multi-layer solid wood floor is a plywood structure, and the surface layer is cut into thin slices using precious wood. The base material under the surface plate is sliced and sliced into ordinary wood, which is criss-crossed, multi-layered, and then environmentally-friendly waterproof and bonded.
The agent is compounded by high temperature and high pressure.
Because the wood fibers are arranged in a network and stacked, they restrain each other to offset the internal deformation stress and overcome the shortcomings of easy deformation of natural solid wood flooring;
3. Multi-layer solid wood flooring usually adopts the UV paint coating process. The surface of the floor is repeatedly coated with paint to make the paint penetrate into the space of the internal tissue of the wood. Ultraviolet (UV) light curing makes the floor surface less susceptible to pollution and scratches.
Injury, and has good abrasion resistance;
4. Due to the multi-layer superposition and high-temperature and high-pressure compounding of the adhesive, compared with natural solid wood, multi-layer solid wood flooring has better waterproof performance and can be used in humid climate areas and environments.
In addition, it is treated with pest control during the production process and uses environmentally friendly non-toxic adhesives, which can effectively prevent pests and is harmless to humans;
5. The multi-layer solid wood floor has the same foot comfort as natural solid wood, but the paving method is simpler and more convenient than natural solid wood.
Is multilayer solid wood floor environmentally friendly?
Meeting the requirements for the limits of hazardous substances in relevant standards is environmental protection.
Many people believe that multi-layer solid wood flooring is made of adhesive, which is not environmentally friendly compared to natural solid wood flooring.
This view is very unprofessional.
In fact, from the perspective of the large ecological environment, in addition to the use of natural and precious tree species on the surface of multi-layer solid wood floors, the rest is made of fast-growing wood from artificial forests. The protection of natural forests is obviously better than solid wood floors.
It is more and more loved by people who support the concept of low-carbon consumption. In addition, the multi-layer solid wood flooring of high-quality brands uses phenolic rubber required by indoor environmental protection standards in the production process. Its formaldehyde emission index fully meets international and domestic standards
Environmental protection standards.
Therefore, multi-layer solid wood flooring is also environmentally friendly.
In a sense, it can even be said that the floor is more environmentally friendly than natural solid wood.